Sunday, July 16, 2017

Summer Textures Around the Home

Summer is flying by, flying by much too quickly and before it's over I thought I better capture a bit of our home here and there decorated for the season.  It will stay decorated the same until the middle of September and even then it is sometimes too warm to pull out all of the Fall decorations.  After going through all of my photos I realized all of the textures I have added to our home.  I often look at pictures in books or magazines and always love the way texture changes a room.   Summer textures are so easy to bring into your home just by adding flowers, plants, seashells, different pillows or blankets you can cozy up your space in seconds.   Here are a few pictures of the way I have added texture and a bit of Summer into our home,

















1 comment:

Tara said...

Everything looks so peaceful and pretty. I want to make a cuppa tea and settle in with a good book. Seriously, Shannon, you have an eye for decoration. Pottery Barn should hire you!