Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Knott's Berry Farm

Instead of a friend birthday party Brooklyn wanted to go to Knott's Berry Farm and this past Sunday we finally went to celebrate her.


We got there right when it opened and were lucky enough that it wasn't miserably crowded.   I also enjoyed that the park was decorated for Halloween!


The first ride we went on was these flying things which pretty much ruined me for the rest of the day!   I get motion sickness on some rides but normally I can do this type of ride but not this day!   Even when I began to feel a little better I went on the Ferris Wheel with Brooklyn and the nausea came right back.  It was not my day as far as rides go!


Feeling fine before the ride.



Pumpkins!


After a few family rides we split up so Brooklyn could go to the Camp Snoopy area and Kayla and daddy could go on the roller coasters.



We met up a few times to do some family rides together and then went on our way again.  This is one of the reasons I'm not a fan of amusement parks or maybe just going to Knott's Berry Farm.  I really dislike the fact that we aren't even together most of the day and that poor Brooklyn has to go on everything alone!  


Atleast we had a few fun family rides together, like the bumper cars.






My buddy for the day!





Even though Brooklyn went on a lot of rides alone she said she had a great time but my mommy heart hurt watching her on all the rides alone.   I think we'll definitely take a long break from amusement parks that we can not enjoy together!




No comments: