Monday, September 10, 2018

Ten On Ten

Monday's have quickly become one of my favorite days of the week mostly because there is no soccer Monday night so I look forward to us all just being home together.   This past weekend we had a full schedule so I knew I would not be working today because I had a ton of housework to catch up on plus I was wiped out from running around non stop.   It was nice waking up and enjoying my chai with no rush to get ready.  The mornings are even cool enough to open the back slider.   It warms up quick but atleast I get about 30 minutes of fresh air each morning.


My sweet girls ready for their Monday


All I really wanted to do today was lay on the couch and watch movies instead I came back home after drop off did my work out and then mopped my floors.  They were filthy after having family over Saturday evening to celebrate Ms. Brooklyn's 9th Birthday.  Nothing better than cousins running in and out with dirty feet having too much fun together!


After the floors were dry it was time for a quick smoothie before hoping into the shower


Next up on my to do list was some grocery shopping to fill the fridge


My favorite purchase was this cream cheese I spotted at Aldi.   I was worried it wouldn't be very good but it's D E L I C I O U S.   I'm pretty sure I'll be eating bagels daily until I can't buy this cream cheese anymore.


Changed all of the sheets today which I usually do on Sundays but we were gone all day so they didn't get done.  Does anyone else love climbing into bed at the end of the day when you know you have clean sheets to get into???


My girls are home!
Kayla went straight to her room to read while Brooklyn read in the family room and did some math homework.


As soon as Brooklyn was done with homework she got straight to work on building some of her Legos.  Kayla joined her with some of her already built Legos and they played together until dinner was ready.


Dinner was beer cheese sloppy joe's and the best part is they were cooked in my favorite pumpkin pot!! 


1 comment:

Tara said...

Yes on the clean sheets! I am so crazy for clean sheets that I change them every day (rotating... ours/Anna's/Abigail's) so that everyone gets clean sheets every 3 days. So nuts, I know but that clean sheets feeling... ahhhhhhhh! I love your daily posts. I want a bagel now!