Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thankfuls


Happy Thanksgiving!!
There are so many things to be thankful for today but first and most importantly is my family and our health.   I'm so thankful for all of the time we get to spend together this week enjoying each other and laughing and making memories.  I hope you all have a special day planned with your loved ones!  Every year the girls write down their thankfuls and I love keeping them all here to look back on year after year.  





Kayla

my cross country team
my health
Legos, so I can play with Brooklyn
my teachers
canines (who says canines!?)
calico critters
Trader Joes
my notebooks so I can write stories
food and books
my sister
my tablet and phone
money, because we can use it and have family time
my community
my silly friends


Brooklyn

teachers
God and Jesus
paper
my family
movies
our trailer
soccer
our pets, Vinnie, Cali and Squiggles
my tablet
my friends
my education
our peaceful planet Earth
clothes
food and water
our house



No comments: