Thursday, January 10, 2019

Ten on Ten


It's Thursday January 10th already and I could not be happier.   Our first week back to work/school is just about over and a week from today we will be on vacation in Hawaii!  You can see why I chose my Travel mug this morning to enjoy my chai latte in.  I've been waking up early just so I can spend an extra thirty minutes in my favorite spot drinking my favorite drink before I start the busyness of the day.


All three of us ladies ready to head out and have a great day.


Walking into work and happy because after tomorrow I get to go back to driving to only two schools every morning and not three!


Calendar time with the kiddos


Later in the day in Writing center with the students


It's very nice working at a school that is down the street from our home so I can run home grab something to eat, throw some laundry in the wash and get things picked up and taken care of before heading back.


After the students go home it's time for us to prep.  I was in charge of coming up with some Winter art so I  made a polar bear and a penguin.  Here is the penguin art I came up with.  I'll finish cutting all of the pieces for the students to make their own tomorrow, yay.


Finally it was time to go pick up Brooklyn, we come home for about 15 minutes or so and she got  to work on homework while I switch over the laundry I had started on my break.


Then we went to pick up Kayla and once we were all back home they got to work on starting and finishing up homework while I went on a walk with hubby since he had gotten off early today.


Showers for all and then we ate a super easy dinner because I had leftover chicken from burritos we ate earlier in the week and who doesn't love nachos?   Kayla started recording The Masked Singer and we've been watching it together so even though we normally don't watch tv while we eat dinner unless it's a movie night I thought it would be nice to switch it up since it's almost the weekend. 
  

I'm counting down the hours until 2:30 tomorrow and I'll most likely be in bed by 9:00 tonight because I need Friday here as soon as possible!
Happy Almost Weekend Friends!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I can't believe it's already the 10th of January! Are you working in the classroom now shannon!
I bet you are all excited for your trip to Hawaii!