Thursday, February 28, 2019

School Dances


On the Friday before Valentine's day both of the girls had dances at their schools.  


Kayla's dance was right after school so she had taken her clothes to change into.   I was bummed I wouldn't be able to see her all dressed up but she sent me this photo of her when she was all ready.   Her friend did her hair for her and she was so excited to have it braided down the side like that because I have no clue how to do all of that fun hair stuff.


When she got home I snapped a quick picture of her all dressed up.  She had so much fun at this dance, there was a dj and she said they danced the entire time.   She can't wait for the Spring dance!


While Kayla changed so we could have a little mother daughter date, Brooklyn was all ready to snap some photos for her father daughter dance.   Of course she was beyond excited to get all dressed up.   This girl loves to get fancy and the theme for the dance was Ties and Tiara's.  


She had specific requests that her dress HAD to be long.  I tried to get her to go with a cute younger kid looking dress but she had her mind made up that it needed to be long.  She looked adorable but too grown up in my opinion, a shorter dress would've been much more fun and cutesy.   She kept telling me you don't wear a short dress to a ball mom!


Seeing her daddy all ready for their date.


I love this picture of her looking at him, she adores her daddy so much.


💗


 Brooklyn and her daddy had a great time at the dance and then went out for ice cream afterwards.   While they were off dancing the night away Kayla and I went out for pizza and then some shopping.  I loved that hubby and I each got some one on one time with one of our girls!












No comments: