Monday, June 24, 2019

Father's Day Weekend

Our Father's Day weekend was packed full of  family fun!  We started off Saturday at my father in laws to celebrate him, my brother in law and of course my hubby.  We spent the entire day swimming and we all had a blast!






Papa and his three granddaughters! 


Sunday morning started out with gifts for hubby and his breakfast request of egg sandwiches.



These are the luckiest little girls to have this guy as their daddy!  He is always there for them and ready to play whether it be jumping on the trampoline, playing on the beach or just making them laugh.


Sunday afternoon we headed over to my parents to celebrate the day with my dad and brother.
Here is my dad with all of his grandkids!


These three had a great time playing in the jacuzzi


Then these two piled on as many stuffed animals that they could fit.



My brother and I with our dad.


So thankful for all of these amazing dads that are in our lives!







2 comments:

Cindy said...

What a great celebration! Glad the dads had a good time!

Tara said...

Love all of the celebrations!