Friday, June 21, 2019

Sunshine & Camping

It was our last day on the beach and although we woke up to another overcast morning sunshine was in the forecast.   We all played Scrabble until the sun came out.   Daddy took the girls on a quick run/bike ride while I enjoyed some quiet time on the beach enjoying a magazine.


We were all so happy to have one full day of sun to enjoy!


I had to make sure my girls got their fruit in for the day.


A quick family picture before they were back in the water for the day.


Someone's always trying to ruin my picture with a funny face!








6+ hours on the beach was just what we needed to end our trip.


After dinner desserts before they were off riding bikes or selling bracelets





Brooklyn was still enjoying her aviator gear


I told the girls to get on the lifeguard tower for a few pictures.  Brooklyn was terrified she was going to get into a lot of trouble being up there.  She told me over and over again to hurry because it says "Keep Off Mommy!"  My pictures were quick and not what I had pictured because I was a bit rushed.


Beach Girls!


We are on our way back to this beach very soon, fingers crossed we have sunny warm weather the whole time!!!

3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Shannon,
You do it right!
I can literally see the fun and love through your photos.
Keep on enjoying out there!
Hugs!

Kelli said...

I love the blue lifeguard stands and always try to take a picture of my kids on them as well. Nicolas is the nervous one and does not like to participate in the picture.
Happy you had a nice sunny day. That June gloom. Isabella said they also say may gray for the month of May.

Tara said...

Love that last day of sunshine! And smiles!