Thursday, July 18, 2019

Checking Off Our Summer Fun List

Summer is ending for us in just three weeks so we've been busy checking off our Summer fun list.   One of the things on our list I think we were all really looking forward to was going to the LA Galaxy game.  It was a first for all of us so we weren't sure what to expect.



We all had a blast and definitely want to come back to more games.  From the moment we walked in I was already thinking this is way better than any baseball game I've ever been to.  They have sooooo much food to choose from.  I couldn't believe the choices, lobster rolls, sushi, pulled pork sandwiches and of course the usual like hot dogs and pizzas.  Then the game itself was so fun.   I love watching soccer it's so fast paced and you're never bored.



During half time Alex Morgan came out which was really cool too.


This night was definitely one of my favorites this Summer!


Another item on our Summer fun list was to go to the Pirates Dinner Adventure.   A few years ago we went to Medieval Times and had a great time.  They are both right next to each other so the girls had said they wanted to try the Pirates one next.




It was fun but I enjoyed Medieval Times much more.



The girls said they liked both and I enjoyed watching Brooklyn really getting into it jumping up and cheering for everything!







I'm sure gonna miss these fun family outings once we are back in school and busy with soccer season.   These girls are getting so big and I love having as much time with them as possible!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Love that you are having so much fun this summer with your girls!!! Slow down summer, slow down!