Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Ten on Ten

Awake and ready to enjoy my coffee before starting the day.   We've all been struggling to get up since Thanksgiving break so we are more than ready to be back on break after this week!


Ready for school. 
Brooklyn has had something Christmasy on for school every day since Thanksgiving break.  Today it was a Santa hat.


After I dropped off the girls I went to work.  Only one more day after today and then I'll be on my Winter break!


Off of work with some time to spare before picking up the girls so I headed over to the Dollar Tree to get some boxes.


Got home and wrapped as many of the girls gifts as I could that way they won't peek because Kayla was already snitched on by her good sister for trying to a few weeks ago!


Brooklyn's school has a little holiday store where they kids can purchase gifts for pretty cheap.  I look forward to this gift from her every year and love seeing what she picks out for each of us.  She finished her holiday shopping today and was excited to place them under the tree when she got home from school.


Kayla had to write an essay today and she had a little friend to keep her company while she worked.


I made myself a chai latte to enjoy.


I headed into the living room to enjoy it and to stare at the Christmas tree, Brooklyn joined me soon after to read.


This is my favorite view this time of year!
Only 3 more days until we are home together for Winter break and I can spend an endless amount of time in here.




2 comments:

Tara said...

Your living room looks so inviting -- so glad you are almost done working and can enjoy it soooooon! Happy almost Friday

Cindy said...

Beautiful tree! And that Nativity set, I've never seen another one like it! That's beautiful!