Thursday, March 19, 2020

Mom's Birthday

A few weeks ago before this whole Coronavirus hit we got together to celebrate my moms birthday.   We usually all meet up at a restaurant to celebrate birthdays but this year I offered to host at our home because I knew it would be much more fun for the cousins and for us adults as well.   I had been working everyday so we kept it simple with a taco bar and store bought cupcakes.   I looked forward to this little celebration all week and loved that we all get to spend time together.   The kids all jumped on the trampoline while we enjoyed margaritas and got caught up.   I truly enjoy entertaining and having everyone over  for my moms birthday made me more excited for the upcoming Easter holiday with the entire family.   Little did I know at the time that Easter with all of the family most likely will not happen now.  It definitely makes me even more thankful that we got the chance to all be together on this night to celebrate my moms birthday.  











2 comments:

Tara said...

So glad you could get together before all of this!

Cindy said...

What a great celebration! And just in time, what a blessing you could all get together when you did.