Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Ten On Ten

It was a rainy Ten on Ten day so I thoroughly enjoyed my coffee time cuddled up under a blanket with the fireplace on.


The girls were both in their rooms for online learning.



and while we are near the bedrooms lets take a look at our freshly painted master bedroom.  I've had the goal of painting this room for the past two years so I'm very happy that it is now finally done and I love it!  A few more things like curtains and accessories needed but it's so much better already!


Back out in the family room the cats had the rainy day mood down.


I followed suit and curled up on the couch and watched a Hallmark movie.


Kayla wanted to go to the library so I got dressed and ready to head out.  After we drove a few blocks I realized it was Wednesday and the library is closed on Wednesdays, we laughed and turned around to go back home.  I guess we'll be going tomorrow now.


Back at home I grabbed a book to read while I listened to the hail outside.  It says snow tonight so fingers crossed we wake up to a snow day!

A rainy day calls for chili and cornbread for dinner.

Our new favorite dinners involve card games that sometimes last way too long but always include lots of laughter, fun and are the perfect way to end a day.




No comments: