Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Ten On Ten

 It's the last day of Summer over here so I figured a special treat for breakfast would be much appreciated and it was.  These cinnamon rolls were a hit!  


Morning kitchen conversations as the girls cleaned up for me.


Got in my morning walk/run before it got too hot.


While I vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen, bathrooms, did laundry, watered the plants, did all the things that I don't want to do while the girls are at school the next two days this cat lived the dream life and napped.


Every year I make peanut butter and jelly bars for back to school.  These are the perfect after school treat!


Kayla enjoying her last day of lounging.  She watches scary movies constantly and can't wait for the month of October in fact she put out a pumpkin in her room today and I laughed and told her she's just like me and she'll be listening to Christmas carols in November in a few years!



Brooklyn is sooooo excited for school to start!
This girl loves her friends so she was excited to go to a pool party today to see some of them.


School may be starting tomorrow but Kayla is already studying for a test.  This is what happens when you take AP courses.


Brooklyn was at a party and Kayla had cross country practice so it was just Chris and I for dinner. So strange just us at home without the girls at dinnertime.


Eventually they everyone was back home and showered, ready to get a good nights sleep for their first day back in the morning.




1 comment:

Tara said...

Happy back to school for your girls - wishing them the best year yet!
Those cinnamon buns look amazing -- what a great idea to make an extra special breakfast for them on their last day of summer!