Sunday, December 4, 2022

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we celebrated at my parents.  I was so ready to eat all the food this year!  We woke up and enjoyed pumpkin cinnamon rolls and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade before getting ready to drive out to my parents.  The rest of the day was spent snacking, drinking, catching up with family and eating the delicious Thanksgiving feast.  Thankful for another year of health and being together with family!
















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kayla's Thankfuls

-tv and a cozy couch to relax on after a long day of school, practice and homework

-being able to run with dad

-our cats to annoy us annoy us and keep us company

-music

-rainy weather that makes me happier

-music I like to get through my homework at the end of the day

-Starbucks Christmas drinks

-spending Thanksgiving with family and having a feast

-a yummy dinner that mom made

-being able to earn my Varsity letter and a special award for cross country

-getting the opportunity to run CIF as a sophomore

-a free weekend to chill and catch up on work

-my parents and grandparents for always making time to go to my races

-my new keyboard that helps me practice writing

-my parents for letting me have a Halloween party with my friends

-taking a trip away from home to go camping and catch up on reading


Brooklyn's Thankfuls

-All the people who adopt sweet little animals with no home (because today I went to Petco)

-being able to go home/stay homw

-the sleep that I get from my cozy bed 

-my cute little kitties to snuggle with

-my coolness without this trait I would not be able to make friends as easily as I do now

-the people who buy the chocolates that I sell

-my friends who I can make jokes with and be myself around

-Thanksgiving meal with my favorites; mashed potatoes, yams and cranberry sauce

-being able to be in ASB and setting/cleaning up a dance as well as putting it together with my friends

-The Sims 4 game so I can let out my creativity

-Wednesdays because I get out of school early

-the cloudy weather that makes everything feel a little cozier

-the friends and buddy time I get to have from cross country

-padre

-my Kayla, she makes me laugh and is my true bestie. You inspire and awe me everyday Kayla. Love u

-my mumsy to make me and Kayla tea when we are sick

-my variety of art supplies 

-a relaxing day at home

-the soup and Starbucks that make my throat feel better


No comments: