Saturday, March 11, 2023

February Recap

We kicked off the month of February with a date night to our fav. winery.



This drives me crazy!  Brooklyn is messy already but now she has been leaving her drawers like this before school.  I've had to tell her over and over that her room needs to be picked up before she leaves and drawers must be shut. 

Brooklyn's bestie turned thirteen and she had a glow party.  Brooklyn went all out and dressed in all the neon she could find.




This girl has a big event coming up and needed some business attire so we went shopping.


I don't know when she grew up!


cozy Super Bowl at home with all the snacks


someone enjoyed the day in her pjs


I had to pull out my favorite bunny after Valentine's day


February has been cold!!
This birdbath has been frozing a lot this Winter.


Before we cut back all of the rose bushes I brought in our very last rose of the season.


Taxes were done so we celebrated with a day date


and a trip to a cute bakery


Brooklyn had her school Valentine's dance.


Kayla got her braces off!



I asked the orthodontist to put them back on because she looks to grown up now!


Just a little painting while petting my cat.


This adorable memory popped up of my girls


Oliver keeping me warm every morning 


We have had the longest and coldest Winter!  Woke up to snow and it snowed off and on all day.



The cats have not been impressed with the cold and rainy weather.  They are ready for Spring so they can birdwatch again.


Sunshine has been rare so I had to document it!




No comments: