Saturday, December 30, 2023

November Recap

 

November 1st I packed up all the Halloween.


I started my favorite holiday movie watching of The Family Stone.


The light always changes this month, it floods in bright and early every morning.


We had to repair our double oven and buy a new dryer this month which meant no fun Thanksgiving trip this year.  Sometimes adulting really sucks!


Brooklyn had her last middle school cross country race


We watched our girl race and then went on a day date to a pretty winery to grab wine and lunch.




Found the perfect holiday slippers for myself.


My furbabies hanging out with me


Kayla baking some cookies for us


Festive Fall chips and dip for football Sunday


Chris was at a Monday night football gathering so it was just the girls and I.  I picked up an easy Trader Joe's meal and dessert and we had a movie night.



Just living the cat life


Brooklyn's last Turkey Trot




I was so bummed that it was scheduled on a day that I was working so I couldn't go and watch but thankfully her big sister went during her lunch break to take photos and record it for me to see.  It was pouring rain when Brooklyn had to compete but she still came home with a Turkey!!!


It was cold and rainy so I set up some hot cocoa for the girls after school that day.


Here she come with her frozen turkey



Happy to be warm at home


Kayla home about an hour later and enjoying her warm cup of cocoa.


Oliver waiting to be invited up for cuddles


Kayla learned how to make cold foam so she made her and her sister drinks before school




A few Christmas decorations began to trickling in 


Thanksgiving day dessert and one for the night before Thanksgiving




I love Anthropolgie for their holiday items.  They always have the cutest cups.


Our Kayla has a boyfriend and he brought her roses and me a flower arrangement the first time he came over.


It was a cold Sunday so I made a big batch of chili beans for dinner.


She sent me this text from the other room begging me not to ring our dinner bell.  I was nice and did not ring it this night but he has been here several times since and I do ring it now. :)

June just gazing at the tree she loved eating non stop and throwing up for the first few weeks it was there.


The day after Thanksgiving all the Christmas decor went up and we were ready for the most wonderful time of the year!





No comments: