Friday, January 5, 2024

The Perfect Christmas Tree

 I picked out our tree in record time this year!

I wasn't feeling well so thankfully the first tree opened up was perfect.  We paid, waited for them to trim the bottom, I took some pictures of the girls and were home in no time.





The lights were strung and it was in the house but we decided to wait until the following weekend to decorate so I could actually enjoy the evening instead of feeling bad.


Feeling much better on a Friday night we had the Christmas Carols the appetizers and we were ready to decorate.



Chris came out ready for the occasion!







Love watching them decorate while I relax



Time for their annual ornament gift





They each  got a gingerbread house ornament to always remind them of the gingerbread houses they decorate every Christmas Eve.


Next we brought out some desserts Kayla actually made these in her Culinary class and brought them home to share with us.


We also cut up the chocolates below and guessed the flavors.  I purchased the pack from Trader Joe's.  It's always a fun treat and game to play during the holiday.


Now the house felt like Christmas!



No comments: