Thursday, January 9, 2020

New Years Eve

Our New Years Eve was spent cozy and at home.   We always stay home on New Years Eve but this year was extra low key because we would be leaving early in the morning so there was no staying up 'til midnight for us.  We had our usual appetizers for dinner, played lots of games together, watched a few New Years shows before we all went to bed at ten.





We all stayed cozy in our sweats this year and I wasn't complaining.





Since we were leaving the next morning and I wouldn't be with my girls on my actual birthday I got to open all of my presents from the family and my girls a little early.


This is how the girls were acting before I opened their gift that THEY picked out for me.   They kept laughing hysterically and saying "I hope she likes it" I mean I've never been so worried to open a present before in my life.


This is what they picked out for me


 and now I have a fresh served butt nuggets sign hanging in my kitchen for the rest of my life because how could I not, it's from my two favorite girls.  


They also picked out a candle, chocolate sauce and Gilmore Girls pajamas for me along with handmade cards.   


After opening all of my wonderful presents we went back to playing games



Kayla was bummed she wouldn't be staying up til midnight this year and it did seem a little weird going to bed so early on New Years Eve but there is always next year!


Just happy we were all together!





6 comments:

Billie Jo said...

What?!?!
Happy Birthday!
40?!?!
You young thing, you!!!!
I can't think of a better way to celebrate.
Happy New Year, my friend.

Play said...

Investing through a brokerage has become very affordable over the past few years; however, it is still important for you to shop around. satta king
play bazaar

Rohit Singh said...

Use compost to improve the quality of your soil. Compost comes from the breakdown of natural vegetation, and it is organic. It improves the structure of your soil by making it less dense, thus allowing better water permeability. Compost can also be used to balance the pH level of your soil.
satta king
play bazaar

Pinki Kumari said...

Rather than letting yourself get down about the appearance of your body, do something about it! Although it's true that cellulite doesn't necessarily mean you're unhealthy, there are steps you can take to reduce it. Remember these helpful tips so you can get the smooth skin you would like to show off.satta king
play bazaar

Unknown said...

Cardio has many health benefits. It can even cut down on cellulite by burning calories and fat, breaking up and reducing fatty deposits under your skin. It can also help you to lose weight, which will also do wonders for getting rid of some of that pesky cellulite.
satta king
play bazaar

Unknown said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 lbs lighter than we do.

(And by the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

TAP this link to discover if this brief questionnaire can help you unlock your true weight loss possibility