Sunday, May 2, 2021

April Recap

 The first weekend of April was a busy one.  We spent that Saturday celebrating a friends birthday.






As soon as we got home that night we got ready for bed because Sunday was Easter Sunday.   When I went to tuck Brooklyn into bed I saw that she had tucked in one of her Calico Critters and set out an Easter basket for her to wake up to.


Here is the basket she put together for her Calico Critter.  It was so cute.


I picked Brooklyn up from school and she had a new stuffy.  They earn points for extra credit and for good behavior in her class and she was happy to have the most points and was able to bring home this little friend.


Here is Oliver taking over my seat the moment I was about to sit down.


My grandfather painted this paint by number for my grandmother back in 1962 and I am happily displaying it in our home to enjoy.


I love this beautiful girl!


Swim days in April reminds me why I love California!




Also enjoying dinners on the patio on warm Spring nights helps as well.



Card games at dinner and my Cauliflower pizza crust is a new favorite.   It's become a favorite meal of mine which I never would have thought.


Brooklyn earned a free donut and drink from school so daddy took the girls to grab donuts one weekend.


Donut mornings are always fun for these two.


Thankful to friends who work at the school and send me pictures of my girl now and then.


Just a fun selfie with my girls.


My Whole World in a pic.


Starbucks with these two


We had friends over for a BBQ a few Sundays ago and had so much fun!





Brooklyn woke up to find out it was 50's day at school so she threw together this look to end out the month of April.


 







1 comment:

Cindy said...

Brooklyn sure gets a lot of awards at school! Great job Brooklyn!

I love that paint by number! That is so sweet! And the fact that you display it just melts my heart. I love stuff like that.

(I have to tell you, I deleted some old blogs from my reading list and when I was done I couldn't find yours. I checked my blog list, my emails and I began to panic thinking I had deleted yours! I was SO thankful to see your post in my email. Whew!)