Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Mother's Day Weekend

Saturday morning Chris made breakfast and we relaxed until I figured what I wanted to do for the day.  Eventually I decided we should drive out to one of my favorite towns to do some antique shopping and go to an early dinner.






We at a delicious dinner at a favorite spot and had a great day together.





Sunday morning I woke up to sweet gifts from Chris and the girls.


The girls each painted one of these for me to put out in the backyard.  I love them!


Kayla painted the Gnome
Brooklyn painted the "Watermelon" Frog



Handmade cards are the best



That afternoon we went to my parents house to celebrate Mother's day with my mom.
Cheers to Moms & Margaritas!



It's never dull with these two around!


Kayla got to open her birthday gift while we were there.


I loved this pretty tray set I picked up for my mom



After visiting with my mom for a few hours we then headed to my sister in laws to celebrate some more moms.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyday is an honor to be the mom of these two amazing young ladies!







1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

Happy Mother's Day to a beautiful, wonderful mom!
Love your celebration!