Thursday, June 17, 2010

Discovery

A couple of weeks ago we went to a Children's Discovery Museum and of course I brought my camera and took a lot of pictures :)



This museum was small and perfect for little ones, they had so many areas for pretend play, Kayla loved it!





She loved shopping at the grocery store





and what kid does not like making a pizza?








I will admit, I got nervous at this point but she enjoyed painting the car and good thing she was covered up because her arms, face and legs were covered in paint







Poor Brooklyn, she is such a good sport still happy even though she is a little too young for this place






In the dress up room, Kayla wanted to be a "firegirl"




This was a really fun place to go and nearby so I am sure we will visit again, maybe when Brooklyn is able to run around an play too!

3 comments:

tara said...

I so need to take my punk here!!! great idea!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

What a fun place for lil ones.It doesn't take much to make a lil one happy.I think I could have some fun there myself.~Cheers Kim

Martha said...

Oh how fun that looks!!! Love the pics of them! Hope you all had a great weekend:)