Friday, May 31, 2013

InstaFriday

Sharing my Instagram pics from the last 2 weeks.

life rearranged

Hubby and I had an adult night out a few Saturday's ago celebrating his stepdads birthday.




We have spent the past 2 weekends driving out to Palm Springs to go swimming at my father in laws house.  The girls have loved it!




Brooklyn was exhausted after swimming all day long.  Passed out on the way home with her tiara, wand, ring and you can't see them but she has earrings on too.
I can't think of a better picture to describe this child ;)




Kayla knows that when she goes to a certain doctors office that there is a Chickfila nearby so we always stop for dinner afterward.
It's our Mommy/Kayla time as she calls it and I love it!




While I was out with Kayla, hubby sent me this pic of Brooklyn enjoying her yogurt he took her to get.




After school last week we met up with friends at Disneyland.




It's impossible to get 4 young kids to look at the camera for atleast one good picture!




Brooklyn all ready to go to her last ballet class of the season.




Everybody got "Dancer of the Day" but she was still excited.  Check out that goofy smile!




She is not so excited here pausing for a picture before the girls were off to play on their bikes.




Kayla checking out the progress of our caterpillars.




Memorial Day Weekend arrived and school is almost out!!




another day of swimming




Brooklyn couldn't take a quick pic without grabbing a tortilla chip first.




Daddy had to ride the rollercoaster with Brooklyn since she wasn't tall enough at John's Incredible Pizza.  Lucky daddy ;)




We hung around the house on Memorial day but I still had to celebrate with a watermelon margarita of course.




The girls celebrated with fudgecicles.




My hydrangeas have blooms everywhere, I really want to cut them all off and bring them inside but will refrain so I can have dried hydrangeas in the Fall.




After an evening walk the girls and I hung out in the backyard.  They were having fun playing with their bubble guns.




Summer begins next Wednesday for us so I've been bringing out my seashells and decorating for the season.




Brooklyn got her toes ready for Summer this morning with some bright orange nail polish she picked out.






You can follow me along on Instagram by clicking on the link at the top of my page.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

WhiteWhispers2u said...

I love instagram didn't know you had one.Look me up if you would like KMarie2u.I have lots of fun peeps I follow who love the shabby french look and shabby chic if your interested.
Looks like you have been having some good times.~Kim

Anonymous said...

http://medassist.org/media/buypropecia/#10896 propecia cost prescription - order generic propecia online

Colleen said...

these are great! your margarita looks delicious. That pool looks so refreshing!!

Lala said...

lovely pictures! your kids looks so adorable

Delightful Ideas
ABCMouse Giveaway