Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Recap.



Our weekends have been pretty lazy lately which is not something I am complaining about one bit but Friday night hubby and I were looking forward to a much needed date night which got canceled when we found out Kayla's softball team party had been moved to that night instead.
So Friday night we spent at the park eating pizza and watching a bunch of kids run around, getting filthy but having fun.





The girls of course had a great time and Kayla got her trophy so all in all it was a good time.




Saturday we headed out to Palm Springs to my father in laws where we have spent the last 4 Saturdays.
It's like a mini vacation with kids!
They swim, we swim, we drink yummy beverages and everyone has fun, it's perfect :)





After having that much fun on Saturday we spent Sunday lounging around, well atleast the hubby and girls did I ran around town gathering father's day gifts so I could relax and enjoy the Summer this week with the girls ;)
It's officially here and we are ready to start marking off  our Summer Fun List a.s.a.p.!
How's everyone elses' Summer so far?



3 comments:

Kelli said...

The first item will be marked off our summer fun list Friday night.

I love Palm Springs...I did not realize you were that close. I love where you live because you have so many wonderful place close by.

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

Oh how I love Palm Springs. You are lucky you have a place to hang out there anytime ;) Looks like summer will be a fun time for all of you. I love this time of year so much. I have made my own summer to do list. Enjoy the rest of your week.

{cindy} said...

oh to have a date night...!:)
looks like you made the best of that one though for sure.

and a place that close and that amazing, lucky for sure.

I am still waiting for summer to slow down a bit. we went from recitals to bdays and now straight to packing for a 2 week trip. our lazy days will come soon I hope!:)

have a happy day shannon