Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday













After a busy but fun weekend we spent all of Monday doing absolutely nothing and just enjoyed being at home. 
Kayla got dropped off at school and then straight back home Brooklyn and I went.
The play dough got dragged out as soon as we walked in the door, she sealed that deal before she went to bed Sunday night and apparently she was excited about it since it was barely 8:30am and she had it set up ready to make a mess!
The rest of the day was pretty much us on the couch, okay maybe me on the couch and her running around playing.
I did however get up to do laundry and make a delicious chicken pot pie for dinner.
Before we knew it the day was coming to an end, Kayla did her reading and I enjoyed a few magazines I got in the mail.
Tomorrow it's back to the normal running errands and getting things done days.



3 comments:

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Looks nice and cozy! We have had warmer weather for October which is nice.The rain will be on it's way soon enough.

Billie Jo said...

Those are the best days, aren't they?

I so enjoy sharing them with you. : )

Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Colleen said...

i'm so jealous - that sounds perfect right now. cozy scene you painted : )