Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Eve




We are in full swing of vacation mode over here but I figure I better get my pictures up on the blog of our Christmas festivities otherwise it will be the middle of January by the time I update you all on how amazing our Christmas was!  We will start out with Christmas eve first which is pretty much the same every year.  It's always spent lounging around, watching movies, the girls playing, we eat lots of cookies and I get some last minute cleaning and prepping done for the big day.  We make sure to fit in some fun with gingerbread houses and mixing our reindeer food.  We always eat lasagna for dinner, open one present before bedtime, read, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' before bed and later hubby and I share a favorite bottle of champagne and watch Christmas Vacation once the girls are sound asleep.  Pretty much one of my favorite days of the year, I love the matching pj's and the anticipation of what's to come in the morning. 
 Here's our Christmas Eve in photos,



lunch and The Polar Express
tracking Santa Claus







ornaments the girls made at school







ready for Santa
sprinkling reindeer food outside

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh Shannon that last picture. Is adorable!
It looks like you had a nice and relaxing Christmas Eve.

Colleen said...

love all of these! great capture of the champagne!!! looks like a fabulous Christmas Shannon! Oh, and such adorable pics of your girls.