Monday, April 7, 2014

Sunday

Sunday's weather was beyond perfect, after a very cold Saturday, Sunday came with sunny skies and temps in the high 70's.  Kayla and I took a trip to the nursery and picked up some flowers so I could do some gardening.  The girls spent some time working on their Kiwi Crate boxes and then set up their little city to play with.  Before the sun went down hubby washed cars while some bike riding took place and I even enjoyed some quiet time laying out in the backyard alone. 
The day ended with an easy and tasty pasta dish along with an easy dessert of chocolate pudding with whipped cream and sprinkles.  The day was everything a Sunday should be!













4 comments:

Billie Jo said...

I love your Sundays, my friend. : )

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Looks like a fabulous fun filled day! We almost hit the 70's and it was heaven......I enjoyed my day outside walking and playing with my Grandson.

Dinner looks delicious :)

Kelli said...

I love days like that! I are the roses from your garden? Mine are starting to open now.

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

That chocolate pudding looks yummy ;) Sounds like the perfect day!