Thursday, November 6, 2014
*Vintage Florentine ~ I love using trays to gather decor and right now I have been gathering vintage florentine, mainly as trays. You can find them at antique stores for $5 - $10 and they look so pretty with items displayed on them. I have a post about decorating with trays coming up so drop back in next week to see how I use this florentine tray in my home and a few others.
* L'Aromarine Vanilla Perfume ~ I picked this up at Anthropologie and it's one of my everyday go to perfumes. It's light and smells delicious!
* Thankfuls ~ Every year in November the girls right one thing they are thankful for each day. In the past we had a Thankful tree that they would hang them up on but this year they are gathering in a silver bowl on our coffee table. I love hearing what they come up with everyday and it helps them understand what this month is all about.
* Turkey Handprints ~ We made these cute little turkeys last year on canvas and I love that I get to pull them out each year to see how little their hands are or were. They were super easy and a great Thanksgiving decoration.
* Halloween Candy ~ thanks to Halloween we are overflowing in delicious treats. I can't help but grab a treat throughout the day!
* Jamberry Nails ~ My sister in law turned me onto this brand about a month ago when she hosted a party and I loved all the amazing designs they had to choose from! I ordered a couple and love them, they last so much longer than polish and look so pretty. I'm hosting a Jamberry party online right now through Facebook and would love to have you join! Leave me a comment if you are interested and I'll get you all set up. If you feel like browsing and find something you like feel free to purchase just please select Shannon's Party when checking out, thank you!