Monday, March 2, 2015

New Sign for the Master Bedroom


Our master bedroom is far from my dream bedroom but I am learning to love it the way it is.  For a awhile I was switching out duvets constantly trying to find the right bedding to get it just right until recently I realized I always came back to this same duvet and finally I realized that it was obviously my favorite so I began decorating the room with the colors found in the bedding.   


The one thing I knew our room needed was something to go on the wall above the bed.  I already knew what I wanted it was just making myself splurge for the item.  Once I told hubby my idea he said go for it so I decided instead of buying each other Valentine's day gifts this would be our gift to each other.


I contacted Between You and Me Signs on etsy and worked with them to make our custom sign with the words to our wedding song, Eric Clapton's 'Wonderful Tonight'


I waited very patiently for it to arrive which was very well worth the wait!  Their work is amazing and it completely makes the room.  Now everytime I walk into our bedroom I smile and I no longer think about what I want to change in here.  I love the room exactly the way it is!


If you had been debating on ordering from Between You and Me Signs, don't!!  They have a ton of gorgeous signs available and will also work with you to custom make your own and you will truly love their work.



9 comments:

Deborah said...

Lovely!

Billie Jo said...

Adore!
And that was our wedding song too!!!!!!!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

I think your duvet is perfect love it and I love their signs too. Very Nice gift to each other :) My room was always the last thing to get anything new or updated while my kids were young.

Marie Blackburn said...

Love it!

Erin said...

This is gorgeous!! Super stylish room. Love the colors!
- Erin (No Bohns About It)

Tara said...

LOVE this song and your new art work and your bedroom!

Kelli said...

Love this!! And I love your room well really I love your entire house!

Kristine said...

I hope they do custom signs! Sooooo cute. Love the personalization and statement piece above your bed. 😃

Kim Taylor said...

That song is the first song my husband and I every danced to! I love that sign!!