Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Father's Day Weekend

Our Father's Day weekend began Friday night when we hosted a little get together for my father in law.  We had my brother in laws and their families over for dinner and dessert.  It was nice having everyone together and watching the uncles entertaining the girls.






Saturday we headed out to my father in laws to swim all day


Sunday morning the girls were excited to to wake daddy up and get the day started.  I made him blueberry pancakes as requested and the girls gave him his gift and handmade cards.






Later in the day we headed to my mother in laws to visit with hubby's step dad and then we went to my parents to celebrate with my dad and family.



Brooklyn got into the work out gear and walked around with weights on her legs and arms and my silly nephew thought a basket was the perfect astronaut helmet.


My grandfather relaxing with my grandmother on his father's day.


 After more swimming on Sunday the girls were ready for their ice cream sundaes for dessert.


Summer already seems to be flying by but atleast we have been enjoying every bit of it as it does!




1 comment:

Tara said...

Looks like it was the perfect day for the guy in your life!!! And can I say? Your daughters have his smile!!!