Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankfuls

Happy Thanksgiving!
Every evening in November the girls write down one thankful and then they are displayed until after Thanksgiving.  I love hearing their thankfuls and having them shared here to look back on year after year.   Below is a list of each of their sweet thankfuls.


Kayla's Thankfuls
moon
a home
my toys and clothes
all animals
my school
bees
trees
people who help our community
my sister
God and Jesus
books
my own room~
(haha, she was in time out for quite awhile for hurting her sister this day)
sports
technology
my family
food
the amazing bright and hot sun
friends
water
the people who fought in our war 


Brooklyn's Thankfuls
God
zoo
my dog
my mommy
the moon
my bed
my food
the sun
my cat
the sea
my grandma
my Jesus
my school
my friends
the owls
my family
the bats
the light
Indians
my toys

No comments: