Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Thanksgiving started out with the girls running around the house like crazies pretending to be birds.  I made breakfast and then we spent the remaining of the morning watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade. 



Later in the afternoon we got dressed and headed over to my parents house to celebrate Thanksgiving with family.


My grandparents, brother, sister in law and nephew were there and we got caught up on taking some new family photos.




I swear I took atleast twenty of my brother and his family.  Oh I don't miss the days of a busy little toddler, they don't stay still for a second!




These cousins are too cute together.  When Jonas arrived he wouldn't even give me a hug but when he saw Brooklyn he ran straight to her and gave her the biggest hug!!!


Little buddies



Hubby getting his little boy fix with Jonas


Brooklyn sang to us all after dinner, she sang just about every Christmas carol she knew and when she ran out of songs she made up her own.



After all the adults were too full to move the cousins played games including Twister.  They had so much fun! 



1 comment:

Terry said...

One of our best Thanksgivings. So much fun. Thanks for being the family photographer. Great pictures. Love you.