Saturday, June 18, 2016

Summer Kick Off Party


The first Saturday of Summer we threw a little "Kick off to Summer" party with some of our friends and all their kiddos.  It ended up being such a fantastic way to get us all together and get us excited for our Summer.


I kept it very easy with hot dogs, bratwurst a few sides and chips and dips for snacks.


We set up the bouncer in the backyard for the kids to play on and I had ordered a bunch of small beach balls that they played with all night.




I purchased a snowcone maker online and I'm so glad I did becuase we have used it a lot already and it was perfect for the party.  I had a line of kids waiting to choose their flavor and they all loved it!


Once it got dark all the kids ended up coming in and watching a movie and playing foosball.
The party lasted pretty late with us tucking in around midnight but it was so fun, all the kids and adults got along great.  I couldn't have asked for a better group!


No comments: