Thursday, August 24, 2017

August Home

The kiddos are back in school and I am slowly getting back in the swing of things.  Most of my days are spent running errands here and there but sometimes I have some free time as I did this morning so I decided to take a few pictures around our home.   It's almost that sweet time of year when the pumpkins come to visit, which I cannot wait for but for now we are still in the heat of the season and our home is basically still decorated as it was for Summer with a few changes here and there.







A quick shop plug for some new graphics I designed,  the I Believe pillow below is being sold over in my Society6 shop.  Click here to see all of the new pillows, bags, art prints etc.





A month from now there will be pumpkins popping up here and there along with the sweet smell of pumpkin candles burning throughout our home.  Hopefully the weather will be much cooler as well.  Enjoy the last week of August my friends!






1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

I always enjoy viewing your beautiful home through your amazing photos...
And yes!
Soon...our pumpkins and candles will appear!
Have a great weekend, Shannon.