Thursday, February 1, 2018

Canvas Press Review


Happy February friends!
We are all ready for a new month over here and the house is decked out with lots of LOVE decor and in perfect timing I received this beautiful canvas of my very favorite Valentine's to display in our home.


A little while ago Canvas Press contacted me and offered to send me a 16x20 canvas to review.  I chose this picture below of my girls and within a week I received my canvas!!! 


 I can not believe how fast it had arrived and the quality of the photo is excellent.    I've ordered others in the past from different companies and the colors have never been this vibrant.  I also love that I could choose the thickness of the canvas.  I went with the two inch sides and I really think it makes the canvas stand out more, which I really like.


My entire experience with Canvas Press was so simple.  The hardest part was picking which picture to use!   Not only do they offer canvases but they also offer framed prints and metal prints.  I think a canvas would make such a beautiful Valentine's day gift for a family member or even yourself!  If you decide to order something let me know what you get, I would love to see!















No comments: