Thursday, February 8, 2018

Easy Decorating with an Artificial Boxwood Topiary

Not too long ago I was contacted by HedgeScapes to see if I would like to review one of their many products.   Once I took a look at their page and saw the artificial boxwood hedges I knew immediately it would work in our home!  I'm always a little nervous to pick things out online because you never really know what you are going to get but I assure you I was pleasantly surprised when this item arrived.    The packaging first off was amazing.  There was absolutely no way the item could've been damaged because they took extra precaution to make sure it arrived looking perfect.


Right now it is on display in our kitchen and I love it here but I know it will eventually be moved all around the house.   I also love that it adds the perfect amount of green to the room and there is no need to water it or worry about it dying if I neglect it at all.  


HedgeScapes mainly specializes in outdoor products that are maintenance free and durable.  Their products look so real and I went back and forth debating on whether or not I wanted to order an outdoor topiary for the front porch but instead decided I would enjoy an indoor item more, so if you are in need of some outdoor greenery be sure to visit HedgeScapes.  


This topiary is going to be so fun to decorate with through the seasons as well.  I've already changed it up a little for Valentine's day and added a cute little strand of heart lights to it that I turn on each night.   I'm already thinking of what I can do next to decorate it for Easter!  It's so nice to have the convenience of online retailers like HedgeScapes that make shopping so much simpler for our busy lives.

No comments: