Monday, October 29, 2018

Family Halloween Party

Saturday night we hosted our Family Halloween Party.   Not all of the grandparents could make it but we still had a great time nonetheless.  The girls had soccer games so we had to get things ready pretty quickly.  I was a bit stressed out and was worried it wouldn't come together but everything turned out great!




The girls and us as well love seeing what everyone comes dressed up as!


Kayla was a koala and Brooklyn was the Queen of the dead.


Hubby loves waffles so he is his favorite breakfast food and I'm the diner waitress.



My parents always show up with the goofiest costumes



My brother and his cute family



My sister in law's mom was in town so she came along to party with us as well.




The cousins were all over the place, they played outside, inside in the bedrooms and in the front room playing fooseball and watching Halloween movies.


Another cousin arrived and was ready to play


She was not ready to take a picture though!
(love this pic)



Of course we had to watch the World Series


We dined on mummy wrapped hot dogs, grilled cheese panini's and soup.



A selfie with two of my favorite kids


The kids played some games including pin the nose on the witch.




Jonas and Josie were our winners!


Another selfie with on of my other favorites


You know it's a good party if one of the guests ends up naked 😋



I'm so happy all of the cousins got to hang out together and had so much fun.  Next year there will be another boy added to the mix and we just can't wait!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I alway enjoy seeing pictures from your Halloween and July 4th parties.
Love the mummy hot dogs!