Sunday, October 7, 2018

Third Grade Field Trip

Tuesday Brooklyn took her first field trip of the year and I was happy to tag a long with her and all of the other third graders to help out.



The Wildlands Conservancy is about 15 minutes from our home so it was just a short drive up the mountain.  We have been there many times to hike and walk around as a family so we were very familiar with the grounds.   It is so pretty and I enjoyed listening to all of the birds chirping and the fact that the weather was perfect and finally felt like a Fall day!




So many apples just waiting to be picked!



The cutest student if you ask me ;)









It was so fun spending the entire day with this cutie and seeing her with all of her friends.  I don't help in the class anymore and she has been missing that a lot so she was excited to have me by her side for the day.  

 



No comments: