Saturday, December 15, 2018

O' Christmas Tree

Our home is not truly Christmas ready until we have the tree!   About a month ago I made all of us take a trip to Costco because I had seen a fake tree that I liked and I wanted everyone else to see it.   We got there and stared at it for atleast thirty minutes trying to decide what we wanted to do.  The girls wanted a real tree of course and I did as well but finding the time every year with the girls playing soccer and Christmas family events makes it hard and stressful trying to fit it in.  After contemplating for awhile we ended up not getting the tree and I am so happy because there is nothing better than the smell of a real Christmas tree even if it does take quite awhile to find the perfect tree!


After going two different places this year we finally found 'the' tree and after daddy put on the lights and I put together a cheese board and poured some champagne we got to decorating.


Well first we ate!



Then they decorated while I unwrapped the ornaments.






Kayla is getting a bit heavy for daddy to hold her up to do the star.



Pure happiness seeing this view!



Christmas, how I love you so!


1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

Sweetest family ever.
Love your tree,
ANd I'll be over for some cheese and fruit!