Friday, December 14, 2018

The First Weekend of December

In about an hour I'll be picking up Kayla and a little later I'll pick up Brooklyn and we'll be on Winter Break for the next three weeks!  I'm so excited and can't wait to spend so much time with my girls.   I have lots of fun planned and need to catch up with our December happenings on here so lets start with our first weekend of December....


December 1st was a Saturday and Brooklyn had a soccer game.  After the game the girls came home to find their advent calendars and a small gift waiting for them to open.   As you can see our sweet pup got an advent calendar as well.


The girls know by now that this small gift is a new ornament for their tree but still get excited to see what it will be each year.









A koala for my koala lover and a kitty for our kitty lover!


Later that night we had peppermint ice cream topped with chocolate and watched a Christmas movie of course.   I love Brooklyn's face, can you tell she was excited for ice cream?



Ice Cream during Christmas is my favorite!


The next morning my brother in law came over with my niece.  He brought us all donuts which we didn't have any problems eating them all.


The cousins got to playing right away!




I loved having some time to just hang out with my niece.  She's a little chatterbox and so much fun to hang out with.  It was a good way to kick off our first weekend in December!





No comments: