Sunday, February 10, 2019

Ten On Ten

Happy Sunday Ten on Ten!
Our weekends start off slow and cozy especially when it's as cold as it's been lately!  I enjoyed my chai latte in the quiet of the living room while the girls were busy watching their shows together in the family room.


Brooklyn was going to a friends birthday party in a few hours so she was busy making her friend a card.


Dinner was prepped and put in the crock pot, we are eating this tonight and I'm hoping it comes out as yummy as it sounds.


Making us some money today!
Hubby works for Southern California Edison and they have so many projects going on so he's had a whole lot of overtime lately.  Atleast he gets to work from home in pj's today though, right?


I took Brooklyn to her birthday party and then drove over to pick up a Starbucks and enjoyed some alone time for a bit.


Back to the party to watch Brooklyn paint with her friends.


Back home and these two were cuddled up watching a show together.


Then it was time to bring out all the toys to play.


I finished folding lots of laundry and then plopped myself on the couch with a glass of wine to watch The Grammy's red carpet while I waited for dinner.


Finally it was time to eat and it was delicious!  I linked the recipe above if you're interested, super easy and we all liked it.


That's our Sunday, we pretty much just watched the Grammy's for the rest of the night and then we were off to bed to get ready for Monday.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I can't believe it's the 10th of February
Your dinner looks wonderful. I may make this next week. It's been so cold and rainy here that we have been eating a lot of soup.

Tara said...

Sounds like a great day to me! Especially the soup!