Sunday, April 28, 2019

Easter and Egg Decorating

I guess I better get caught up on sharing some pictures since Easter was a week ago!   I don't have a full home tour of our Spring Decor so you'll all have to settle for a few pictures along with our egg decorating.  I love all of the light pastel colors Spring brings and of course the beautiful flowers everywhere!



My favorite room is perfectly colored for this holiday!



Easter egg decorating had to happen on Friday before Easter because Saturday these girls were off to two parties for the day along with the fact that I had to get ready for our Family Easter celebration on Sunday.



I purchase the basic egg coloring kit every year.  There are always so many to choose from, glitter, marble, neon, etc. I just grab the basic and there is never a complaint but maybe one year I'll change it up and surprise them







There are those pretty pastels I love so much!


2 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Happy Easter Shannon!
Your eggs are perfectly pastel pretty!
And your girls bring so much joy!

Kelli said...

Everything looks nice shannon. What is the plant you have in the pot in your first picture? It's really pretty.