Friday, May 10, 2019

Ten On Ten

Not only is it Ten on Ten but it's the start to Mother's Day weekend!  I'm especially excited for this weekend because first off we have a free Saturday to do whatever I choose to do and then Sunday I"ll be showered with gifts from my love and babies followed by a day spent with family!  It doesn't get much better than that, right?   

Friday morning started out with coffee.  I recently restyled our little coffee area and I'm loving it.  I love a happy spot to wake up too when I'm so tired during the week.


Time to drop these girls off at school.


After drop off I drove out to Trader Joe's to pick up some flowers for Sunday.   I was sad at the selection this year at our location but luckily they had these gorgeous roses.


Back at home I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned!  I wanted the house to be all ready for the weekend so that all I have to do this weekend is enjoy it.


Lunch for me in between moping and laundry


Next up was a trip to Hobby Lobby to find something for our kitchen wall.  I was very happy to find exactly what I was looking for.


When I picked up this cutie she gave me an early Mother's day gift.  Isn't it cute?


I got my space all styled with the new wall decor I found at Hobby Lobby which of course led to some rearranging in other rooms as well of course.


The girls played on their tablets while I was busy tinkering around the house.


Then I had to make myself an iced chai latte so I can keep awake and enjoy our family Friday night which includes pizza and a movie.


 Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's day to all the moms!!

No comments: