Monday, July 6, 2020

June


June was a fun month and so much better than the previous few months that's for sure!   We were so ready for Summer and even though we had already been home for what feels like forever we knew or should I say we hoped we would be able to enjoy some of our Summer plans regardless of everything going on.


Thankfully we finally got to go camping and we even took a mini vacation to Scottsdale, Arizona.   Our cats missed us and were definitely happy to have us back home after being gone.   
*Warning there are a lot of cat pictures in this post!*


Brooklyn has been enjoying all of the watermelon this Summer!  If I come home from Trader Joe's without watermelon she is not happy with me.


Oliver enjoying some more attention after us being gone.


Brooklyn loves painting and has been doing a lot of it this past month.


Evenings in the backyard are my favorite and the girls eating ice cream is their favorite.




Well we definitely don't get to enjoy any date nights as of lately so date work outs will have to do.


We call this June's crib, she loves to jump in here and sleep.



My Summer mornings,


and their Summer mornings


June is still obsessed with Cali and Cali could care less about her.


Kayla got to go over to a friends house and finally see a couple of her besties after more than three months apart.  She was so excited and I was so happy for her.   While she was gone I took Brooklyn to the movies to go see the Trolls World Tour movie.  We were both excited to be at a theater. 


A trip to Trader Joe's and a treat afterward for me made my day.   


Only the girls can hold this cat this long.  She is not very fond of Chris or I holding her ever.


We had not seen Tommy the neighborhood cat in over a month, we were thinking the worst but it turns out she was just busy having kittens.  We saw two of them through the window of the house she always hangs out in front of.  They were adorable!


Summer calls for peach tart for dessert.


A visit to my parents house so the boys could work on my dads GTO



and the girls could go and visit my grandmother.


We dropped by to wish her a Happy 88th Birthday!
She was so happy to see us and I really hope we can all hug and kiss her soon!!!


Back at my parents the girls enjoyed some ice cream.


We ended the month with a swim day at my father in laws in Palm Springs.   Kayla brought a book to enjoy some reading poolside.



Not a bad way to end the month of June!


No comments: