Friday, November 13, 2020

October Recap Part 2

I loved the way the light changed in October, it lit up the family room so beautifully in the mornings.

Last year I bought the best cake pan and we had so much fun making mini skull cakes that we couldn't wait to make them again this year so the girls could decorate and then of course we could eat them!









Sister Fun.



There has been no shortage of delicious Fall meals over here.  Having all the time in the world means we eat good just about every single night.


World Series means a lot of baseball watching in our house especially since Chris is a huge Dodger fan.  After too many nights of baseball I opted for some much needed quiet/alone time outside with a glass of wine and some Van Morrison tunes.


Just a pretty snack on a Sunday


Brooklyn put some scrunchies on June and claimed she was a VSCO girl


Finally after a trillion years the Dodgers actually won the World Series!!!  Chris was ecstatic to say the least and I was just happy we could watch something other than baseball every night.




We took my father in law to our favorite winery for wine Wednesday and had a great time sharing one of our favorite places with him.



The mantel got decked out and Halloween ready the week of


I baked some yummy cookies


and of course I had to make some spooky dinners.  Kayla saw my picture of this mummy meatloaf online and said it, "mom, this seriously scared me!"  I know it was really scary and gross looking but it came out being my favorite meatloaf I have ever made.



A few nights later I used the mini skull cake pan to make pizza calzones for us which were also a hit.


Of course we couldn't end the month of October without watching, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!









No comments: