Sunday, November 29, 2020

Thanksgiving

 Thanksgiving breakfast included pumpkin cinnamon rolls courtesy of Trader Joes while we listened to the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade in the background.


I made sure to pull out these adorable placemats that the girls made years ago.


After breakfast the girls got to work creating their turkey gingerbread cookies.





Brooklyn's Creations, 


Kayla's Creations,




We spent Thanksgiving at my in laws, she always has the prettiest tables


Just a few appetizers!


Some apple cider bourbons to get the party started


The girls with their grandparents


We started off dinner with the most delicious butternut squash soup!!  I'm going to attempt making this, I loved it so much.


Soooo much food



and desserts!



After dinner most of the family played Rummy around the table.


Beyond Thankful for these people!
Although we miss our normal routines I sure am thankful for all the extra time I get with us all being home together.



~~~~~~~~~~~~



Every year the girls write down a thankful daily for the month of November and then we display them.

Kayla's Thankfuls
being able to spend Halloween with my friends
finding a new show to watch on Netflix
my pets because they are very funny to watch
my phone to keep me connected wit friends
being able to hang out with my grandparents and going shopping with noni
fast food and movie nights
being healthy so that I can go on a run
books to keep me entertained
an artist I like releasing a new song to listen to
a day off of school to celebrate and remember the people who fought for our country
free time to do whatever I want
music to listen to when I'm bored or want to write or draw
being able to spend a day out with my family and go shopping
being able to hang out with friends and have them over
being able to help around the house
a week off to celebrate Thanksgiving
my mom because she does so much to make sure I am happy
my imagination
dad making me a yummy sandwich for lunch
a sister to hang out with and talk to
Thanksgiving gathering and feasting with family 



Brooklyn's Thankfuls
I am thankful for being able to spend time with family
playing with my legos 
my chromebook so I can do school during these troubled times
my sisters (Kayla and June and my brother Oliver)
yummy food that mommy makes
my toys so I can play when I am bored
water (it's hard to live without)
yummy take-out
Thanksgiving break
a trip to Julian to go shopping and eat yummy pie
my bed so I can have a good nights rest
our truck so I can visit my best friend
Friday movie nights with my family
Veterens day so we can honor the people who protect our country
the dentist
the t.v. so I can watch Avatar The Last Airbender
my creativity
spending the weekend with my noni and papa buzz
paper so I can draw and write
finishing my math i-ready testing
mommy and daddy who do everything for me












No comments: