Monday, February 22, 2021

Valentine's Day 2021

 I woke up to these beautiful tulips on Valentine's morning along with a few other treats waiting on our dresser. The girls also had a couple of tulips waiting for them on their dresser from their daddy as well.




Kayla had left a few Valentine's she had made for each of us on the kitchen table. They were so cute.

Brooklyn's

mine

Chris's

Our Valentine's from Brooklyn,


After a cup of tea I got started on making chocolate donuts.   My mother in law was coming to drop off some treats for the girls so I wanted to make sure we had some breakfast items to snack on.


plus the girls love donuts so baked donuts it was!


We chatted and drank coffee for a couple of hours and later in the day the girls trickled off to play video games and read while Chris and I poured some champagne, I put out some snacks(the girls came back for those) and we watched an old movie together.  It was the perfect lazy Sunday!


Before dinner I put out a little gift for the girls




Chris made us shrimp scampi pasta with caesar salad and bread to dip in olive oil and vinegar.


The girls decorated our annual strawberry box cake and then we all enjoyed a slice.



To end the day we all watched Be My Valentine Charlie Brown.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our February Home








1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

You always celebrate in such a lovely, fun, delicious way, Shannon.
So much focus on togetherness.
Love!
And I love your "Love" plates too!