Monday, March 1, 2021

Saturday

 Saturday we took a drive out to Palm Desert to spend the day at The Living Desert.   Back when the girls were younger I would bring them here at least once a year.   They have always loved coming here to see all of the animals.   When we told them we were thinking of going they were both very excited.



I love the giraffes, they just don't look real!


Beers for us to enjoy


while the girls picked out their sweet treat for them to enjoy.


We've always stopped for a photo booth although it was a whole lot easier for us to all squish inside when the girls were smaller!



After hours spent walking around we left to grab an early dinner at a delicious Mexican restaurant.


It was a good thing we walked around all day so I could justify my delicious dinner and margarita!







1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

Fun times!
And that meal?!?!
I'd walk to your house for something like that!
Ok, maybe not that far...
LOL