Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Our First Weekend of October

 October first includes a fun Halloween treat waiting for my girls every year and it just so happened to fall on a Saturday which was a perfect way to kick off the spooky season.

I found these cute jars at Target and filled them with candy, nailpolish, make up and some fun spiders and witch fingers.  I tied a skeleton pen to the outside and an easy treat was ready and waiting for them when they woke up that morning.


The weather could not have been more perfect this day!





October ready!


Hocus Pocus 2 came out this weekend and we could not wait to watch it!  I set up a fun and festive food board and we all cuddled up and watched the movie together.





I used the skeleton jars I gave the girls and filled them with chocolate milkshakes for dessert which made for two very happy girls.



We all loved the movie and I loved setting everything up to make the evening a little more special!  We can't wait to watch all of the Halloween movies this month and I'm sure there will be lots more festive foods for us to eat while we watch.



3 comments:

ROMYTISA said...

Wish you and your kids have a wonderful halloween! Love the skeleton decor!!

Cindy said...

I have been thinking about you a lot and realizing I haven't been seeing any of your posts. So I went to google and typed in your blog and it popped up. Not sure why I haven't seen it on my blog list. Well anyway, it was good to catch up on birthdays and school. Good to see everyone is doing well!

MintonBlock.com said...

Hi Shannon,


Please if you or anyone you know are a European or non European resident and was swindled by a regulated or unregulated broker from anywhere in the world, make sure you reach out to smartcontracts at mintonblockdot com to file a complaint and report the fraud.

The disputed amount must be at least 10,000 EUR/USD.

Our experts are always online and ready to assist swiftly.

Kindly check out our blog for further details.



Karen Meyers
Smart Contracts Devpt, MintonBlock.